Re: [blink-dev] Proposal: Marking HTTP As Non-Secure

> It's one of the reasons I'm really pushing for a security tab in the web dev tools, to help with education and usage of the features that are available... i.e. have you tried implementing a CSP header before? it's good fun :-)

Cool. I'm running CSP on several of my sites. Easy to set up for new
development, lots of tools out there to make it easier. script hashing
and script noncing are awesome. I can even easily protect inline
scripts now...

Building complex websites is very tough. Security is just another
engineering task... :)

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode