[webappsec] agenda - coming soon

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 06:51:26 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Sorry for the delay on the agenda, folks.  I've been fighting a bad cold,
so I thought I'd do it over the weekend, but it's gotten worse.  Will try
to update with something more formal tomorrow morning.

High level topics include closing out CfCs for "Upgrade Insecure Resources"
and "CSP Pinning", a few issues that we need to resolve for Last Call of
SRI, and summarizing the last two weeks' discussions with the TAG and
Mozilla on their charter objection and deciding on a path forward.

Talk to you tomorrow. (or later today, for our European folks)

-Brad