Re: BIKESHED: Rename "Powerful features"?

I think "privileged" works well. I've worried in past that such a
restriction would cause debates about new layout features which are
unlikely to create new opportunities to alter the origin model and (perhaps
this just me), but "privileged" seems to exclude features like that but
capture features which have the ability to change the relationships between
origins (e.g., Service Workers or hardware token access in Web Crypto).