Re: BIKESHED: Rename "Powerful features"?

It's hard to argue that a feature which exposed a vast library of advanced
mathematical functions is not "powerful", but - correctness and speed aside
- such a library could equally well be built in Javascript, so it's also
hard to argue that it requires a secure origin. One can imagine features
that access the users machine in a way that requires user permission but
which aren't otherwise all that powerful and one can well argue that such a
feature - because of the desire to know to whom permission is being granted
- should require a secure origin.

"Powerful" and "Requires a secure context" are not well aligned.

Why not call the document "Secure contexts" and the features "Features
requiring a secure context" ?

…Mark