Follow-up to TAG meeting on Powerful Features

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:07:15 -0500
To: Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hi Dan and TAG, cc WebAppSec,

Thanks for inviting discussion on "Requirements for Powerful Features"
at the recent TAG meeting.

As a proposed way forward, I heard TAG express interest in working with
WebAppSec on the specification, to edit a joint product in which the
requirements for "Is [insert feature here] powerful?" could be
normative. That way, we'd combine the TAG's insight on architectural
considerations with WebAppSec's security expertise.

If that's a correct recollection, who from the TAG would be interested
in working with WebAppSec, and how can I help to bring you on-board?

Best,
--Wendy

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)