Re: CfC to publish FPWD of "Upgrade Insecure Resources"; Deadline Feb 17th.

Given Brian's comments, let's extend this CfC to the 23rd, to coincide with
the MIX CfC I just threw at the list:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2015Feb/0295.html.

Comments on both are, of course, welcome!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)