Re: [Referrer] Adding a referrer attribute delivery mechanism

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:06:39 +0100
To: Scott Beardsley <sbeards@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc: "francois@mozilla.com" <francois@mozilla.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Scott Beardsley <sbeards@yahoo-inc.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Francois, you beat me to putting this together. We would like to
> see this use case satisfied at Yahoo too.

Hi Scott, can you describe Yahoo's use case, just so we can verify that
Francois' proposal does what you need it to do?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)