Re: WebAppSec re-charter status

> Why does the intended audience of the feature matter? What matters is
> what it does and how it can be used, no?

I'll assume that the primary concern is with apps / sites that
unintentionally block deep links due to legitimate EPR usage.  In this case
the intended audience matters because it's targeted.  Contrast this with
CSP or HSTS where broad application across web apps / sites is understood
to be the long-term goal.  The value prop for implementing an EPR manifest
for a large public web site is low.  The manifest would be large, complex,
and dynamic, while the risk of XSS overall is bearable.  But EPR is
extremely valuable for an admin interface, where the risk of XSS is
catastrophic and the number of entry points to list in a manifest is low.

> We just want to be cautious.
Fair enough.

> There are other ways we could limit some of these too I think. E.g. by
> introducing first-party and/or same-origin cookies.
I think that would address XSRF but not XSS.  (?)

Dave