Re: referrer spec and backwards compatibility

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:41:42 +0100
To: Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I don't think that's necessary; we explain the intended effect at the top
of the section. Explaining that we used to do something else but now we
don't do that thing we used to do anymore doesn't seem like it helps a
reader.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)