Re: CfC to publish FPWD of "Upgrade Insecure Resources"; Deadline Feb 17th.

I think this spec would be well-served to have an explicit "Goals" section
in the introduction describing exactly what can be accomplished and how it
compares feature-wise to HSTS.

When and why would I use this vs. HSTS?   (e.g. I still want to offer an
HTTP option, but don't want users who choose HTTPS to have mixed content
warnings, or I want to avoid mixed content from third-parties if they offer
their resources securely, etc.)

There is some of this in the introduction, but I think for FPWD it is
important to be very clear about goals for an initial community review -
especially since this is new work not explicitly listed in our proposed
charter.

-Brad