Re: [SRI] unsupported hashes and invalid metadata

That would mean that for the long tail, site admins will have to
implement each hash algorithm for each and every resource or do UA
detection and send appropriate hashes down the wire. Both sound like
horrible solutions.

On the other hand, it is a reasonable position to adapt for a site
admin to say "we provide SRI protections if you are using a modern
browser that supports SRI with secure hash algorithms." This does
require the long tail of browsers to ignore algorithms it doesn't know
about.

cheers
Dev