Re: Asynchronous decision making (Re: WebAppSec re-charter status)

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com> wrote:

> On 04.02.2015 13:44, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
> >

> > 04.02.2015, 15:18, "Wendy Seltzer" <wseltzer@w3.org>:
> >> Hi WebAppSec,
> >> …
> >>
> >> [Mozilla]

> > I strongly support us making such a change.
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > --
> > Charles McCathie Nevile - web standards - CTO Office, Yandex
> > chaals@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com
> >

> AFAIU, we've been very supportive of asynchronous decision making in the
> past. I second the proposal to formally acknowledge this.

I agree that we've generally prefered the mailing list to calls, and
Brad/Dan already do a great job bringing questions back to the list to
ensure we have consensus among folks who don't attend calls. Formalizing
that seems perfectly reasonable.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)