CfC to publish FPWD of CSP Pinning; deadline Feb. 9th

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:05:19 +0100
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
This is a call for consensus to publish the following draft of "CSP
Pinning" as a First Public Working Draft:

https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/csp-pinning/published/2015-02-FPWD.html

This document defines a new HTTP header that allows authors to instruct
user agents to remember ("pin") and enforce a Content Security Policy for a
set of hosts for a period of time.

There's still work to be done, but I believe the document clearly falls
under the group's charter, and is ready for initial publication. Do you
agree? Please send any and all comments to public-webappsec@w3.org. This
CfC will end with our next call, on February 9th, 2015.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)