Re: CfC: FPWD of Entry Point Regulation

30.04.2015, 10:54, "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@annevk.nl>:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:20 PM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:
>> šhttps://mikewest.github.io/webappsec/specs/epr/
>
> It's not entirely clear to me how the comments that were raised
> against the charter were addressed. This seems hurtful still to
> linking across the web. E.g. forcing users to enter through /.

Yeah, but the fact that user agents can ignore it is important... until we get websites that block if it isn't enforced.

Which makes the sites anti-web rather than the spec.

On the other hand, the fact that user agents aren't required to enforce anything (as the document reads now) makes me wonder if it can really achieve its stated goal. And what might be added to it between now and a request to advance it to CR.

cheers