Teleconference Spec Sign-Up

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:29:52 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I made a Google doc and volunteered all of our Editors and Specs to "own"
an upcoming teleconference.  If you're an Editor, please take a look and
leave a comment or send me feedback directly.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_mZc32kZpuGY7miKbfR7FYybU1zQ7RUFg2Vj-UJlzlg/edit?usp=sharing

Quick summary:

5/4 : Subresource Integrity
5/18: EPR and Credential Manager
6/1: Referrer Policy and Permissions API
6/15: UI Security and CSP Level 3
6/29: CSP Pinning and COWL
7/13: Suborigin Namespaces and CSP Pinning
Berlin F2F mid July: Securing the Web Architecture with the TAG
(Mixed Content, Upgrade Insecure Requests, Privileged Contexts)

-Brad