April 20 Teleconference CANCELED

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:52:48 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Tomorrow's teleconference (April 20) is canceled, we'll pick up again in
two weeks on Star Wars Day (May 4th).

We recently agreed to restructure the calls to focus each call on
particular specs designated in advance. For the May 4th call we need a
volunteer to go first with the new format. Any takers?  SRI has been seeing
some github action lately, and if the dust has settled by then the
Credentials spec has gone through some changes. Or we could go with a spec
that's been a bit quiet lately and make sure we know where we are and what
the next steps are.

-Dan Veditz