Re: Privileged context features and JavaScript

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:09 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> I say this because I'm seeing people want to apply this to a variety of
> different APIs which should do a variety of different things in the
> "disabled" state, as far as I can tell.
>
> Am I missing something and there's something more that such an annotation
> could do?

A bunch of the new non-legacy APIs (that is geolocation doesn't count)
have some kind of promise thing you need to get past before things
start working. For those APIs we could have something with normative
language. I don't see how we could make something work for all
possible APIs (unless we do the hiding thing).

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/