Re: Technical Review of WebAppSec Credential Management API [2/3] (was Re: Overlap with Credentials/Web Payments CG)

Also, whenever I go out - the people always shout -  "there goes Jim" -
making my name public data unlike a GUID.

So in most IT systems you have public identifying info (name, email,
twitter handle) as well as somewhat private identifying info (guid) as well
as credentials (password, etc).

In strong systems usernames are treated as private data. In weak systems
usernames are public identifying info.

Good stuff.

Cheers, Crispin.
--