[webappsec] New Teleconference Work mode

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:41:25 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
There seems to be rather universal support (at least among those who have
expressed an opinion) for the idea of topic-focused calls touching on only
one or two specifications, scheduled in advance.

Ideally, we'd touch on each spec once per-quarter to meet our heartbeat
requirements.

Would any of our illustrious Editors like to volunteer or request dates on
which to "own" a conference call, before I start making more concrete
suggestions?

-Brad