Re: [REFERRER] Outdated delivery section

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 08:16:15 +0200
To: Stefan Ossendorf <stefan.ossendorf@outlook.de>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
The directive has moved to the referrer policy draft:
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/referrer-policy/#directive-referrer. Once
I figure out how the new publication flow works, I'll update the working
draft in /TR/ space.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)