Re: [webappsec] pre-Agenda: Conf Call work mode

From: Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:56:29 -1000
To: Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>
Cc: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com> wrote:
> The only point I disagree with Brian on is that I don't think
> everything should be on a public _mailing list_. Any public forum,
> including GitHub is fine by me since it allows an outsider to view and
> follow along in the discussions.

One of the issues there is that webappsec drafts state that feedback
must be sent to the mailing list. Implicit in that is the possibility
that feedback that is delivered via other channels may not be
considered valid. That's why I always send my feedback to the list and
never file issues in the issuer tracker.

Cheers,
Brian