[webappsec] Changing my organizational hats

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:01:50 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
WebAppSec folks,

 Today is my last day at PayPal.  On Monday I'll be starting in a very
similar role focused on big-picture Web and Internet security at
Facebook.  I expect to continue in my role as co-chair, and hope there
will be very little disruption to my work here.   Of course, I can't
say that for sure until I've onboarded - but hopefully any delays in
my renomination to the WG will be minimal.

  For now, I'll keep lurking, and you're in good hands with Dan until
I get my new W3C account.  Monday at noon is still in the lead for the
new teleconference poll, so let's aim for our next call to be on
October 6th.  (I'll be a bit busy this Monday.)

Cheers,

-Brad Hill