Re: Subresource integrity in Chromium

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 16:09:25 +0200
To: "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal.com>
Cc: Joel Weinberger <jww@chromium.org>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
It's behind chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features, and
I'd expect Joel's work to end up in Canary in a day or three.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)