Re: CSP reports on eval() and inline

I just wanted to update this:

> For the sake of completeness in this area, do javascript: urls get reported as such or just an inline violation? (my tests for that don't have a report-uri and I won't be able to context-switch and fix that for a bit)

As of Firefox ~31+, "javascript:" is included in the script-sample for
links with an href =~ /javascript:/ that are clicked.

I have data for the various types of inline/blank blocked-uri
violations across a variety of UAs (using
csp-inline-fingerprint.herokuapp.com + browserstack screenshot feature
+ some crowdsourcing). The data set is surely incomplete, but I hope
it helps illustrate the value in providing more data in the report.