Review request for a few WebAppSec specs.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:02:57 +0200
To: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
Cc: Brad Hill <bhill@paypal.com>, Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>, Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>, Joel Weinberger <jww@google.com>, Jochen Eisinger <eisinger@google.com>, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
BCC: public-webappsec@, FYI.
CC: <WebAppSec editors/chairs>

Hello, lovely TAG folks. The WebAppSec WG has a few specifications in
flight for which we're actively seeking feedback. One or more of them might
be interesting to you; if you have some spare time, I think we'd very much
appreciate your feedback:

CSP2: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/
Mixed Content: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/
Referrer Policy: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/referrer-policy/
Subresource Integrity:
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/

The first three are in pretty good shape both in terms of the spec text and
implementations. The last (SRI) would be more of a pre-review, but would
still be helpful for us.

Thanks!

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)