CfC: Publish a new WD of MIX.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 16:23:36 +0200
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Brad Hill <bhill@paypal.com>
This is a call for consensus to update the Mixed Content working draft, as
it's changed significantly from the existing draft up on /TR/.

I'd suggest grabbing a snapshot from
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/ and running with it.

Please send any and all comments to public-webappsec@w3.org. This CfC will
end with our next call, on September 10th, 2014.

---

As an aside, if we were using the old process, I'd be tempted to suggest
starting a last call of some reasonable length, as I think there's fairly
solid implementation agreement between (at least) Chrome and Firefox. The
new process has no such state, however, so I suppose we need to determine
how we're going to define "widely reviewed" as a WG (Hi, chairs!)...

---

As another aside, it would be good if the W3C (Hi, Wendy!) could offer some
recommendations regarding Fetch. I'd hate to see publication blocked on
process questions. :)

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)