Re: CSP Level 2 last call comment

I'm fairly certain that all modern browsers which don't implement
ancestorOrigins do implement the 'allow-from' extension to
'X-Frame-Options', which exposes the same information via the same
brute-force attack.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)