Re: [MIX] 4.5 User Controls

Should the subject of this thread reference CSP rather than MIX?

CSP currently says nothing normative about user controls, except what
you might infer from the note about processing bookmarklets, etc. in
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSP2/#processing-model.

I believe we want to leave it that way. (saying nothing and leaving
this choice to user agents)