[MIX] 6.1 May browsing context use powerful features?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:09:35 +0100
To: WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I don't think this is the right way to go about this. This is
effectively trying to do the same as 6.2 but it grabs the origin from
a different place and will fail for e.g. data URLs. This section
should be merged into 6.2 and we should probably get environment
settings objects to expose their URL so it's easier to get a hold of.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/