FYI: Starting on CSP Next.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:38:17 +0100
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Now that we're on track to move CSP2 to CR, I think we can start diving
into changes for the next iteration. Two things to note:

* I've created a `csp-level-2` branch on the GitHub repo where we can make
any changes that crop up as part of the CR publication process:
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/tree/csp-level-2.

* The `master` branch will contain CSP Next work. I've already merged in
Marcos' `manifest-src` proposal, and started cleaning things up there; we
have a pretty reasonable list of things to do already, but now's a good
time to start braindumping to the list for discussion. :)

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)