Re: Allow dynamically inserted <script>-Tags from trustworthy Scripts

The Site Owner has the choice to trust the Thirtparty Script by giving it a
valid nonce in firstplace.
If we trust that Thirdparty they can run any Javascript they want. Why
should they not be allowed to insert another script?

The other solution is to use unsafe-inline which doesn't make the web much
safer.

There already was a discussion about this Topic on the List some time ago.
There was a kind of 50/50 feeling about preventing or allowing this
behavior.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2013Feb/0033.html