Re: referrer policy questions

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:03:56 +0200
To: Sid Stamm <sid@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM, Sid Stamm <sid@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi Group,
>
> I'm implementing <meta> referrer for Firefox, and a couple of questions
> have come up in the process.  The draft I'm using is the 10 September
> ED: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/referrer-policy/
>
> 1. Whitespace and policy parsing

https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/58d5d7841d31f8e16fdde63da56cc9b08efadf13

2. Case Sensitivity

https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/0a263697170b88524c0be685a54f16711a6a0e14

Thanks, Sid! These are good suggestions (and I think they match what
Blink/WebKit implemented).

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)