Re: [webappsec] Agenda for MONDAY Teleconference 2014-10-20, 12:00 PDT

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:45:06 +0200
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:

>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Oct/0037.html

CSP3. I'd suggest that this work should at least include a Fetch-based
rewrite and a DOM-accessible API.

08:30 - 09:00    TOPIC: AOB

* Should we split Mixed Content into a document focusing on "Insecure
content (HTTP) in a secure context (HTTPS)", and another focusing on
"Intranet content in an extranet context"? Brad(?) suggested this at some
point in the past, and the more I think about it, the more it probably
makes sense. +Brian, who has opinions here, I think.

* CSP2 -> CR? After TPAC, I suppose?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)