Re: [Credential Management]: Tiny prototype to play around with.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> The Credentials CG and Web Payments CG believes that what you're working
> on right now is important and we'd like to provide input. The API you're
> presenting won't address a number of important use cases that we have
> (or it's unclear how it will). We're still working on getting a review
> of the spec over to you, we might be able to do one before TPAC.

I'd love to take a look at your feedback. It's not at all clear to me what
the overlap between the groups might be, or how the proposal can address
your needs, but I'm happy to have a conversation about how we can work
together!

> Many of us will be at TPAC, you may want to carve out some time to
> present this work at the Web Payments IG face-to-face or the Credential
> CG face-to-face at W3C TPAC.

I will not be at TPAC, but I do intend to reverse my schedule for a few
days that week to dial into the various meetings. Happy to try to dial into
either/both of your group's meetings; when are they scheduled?

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)