Re: webappsec-ISSUE-69 (Overt channel control in CSP): Consider directives to manage postMessage and external navigation of iframes [CSP Next]

Web Application Security Working Group Issue Tracker
<sysbot+tracker@w3.org> writes:

> webappsec-ISSUE-69 (Overt channel control in CSP): Consider directives to manage postMessage and external navigation of iframes [CSP Next]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/track/issues/69
>
> Raised by: Devdatta Akhawe
> On product: CSP Next
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Jul/0047.html

I think that having message-src, message-sink, and navigation directives
would be useful additions to CSP v. Next in terms of adding more layers
of defense. I would be happy to take a first cut at the description of
these if others agree.

Thanks,
Deian