Re: CfC: Mixed Content to Last Call?

Thanks Mike! I've installed the document at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-mixed-content-20141113/
(and fixed a few instances of w3c.org -> w3.org )

Brad or Dan, do you want to prepare the transition announcement to be
sent to the chairs' list after publication?
<http://services.w3.org/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl&docstatus=lc-wd-tr>

That should call attention to places we'd particularly want review. For
example, I'd expect we want to hear from people outside the WG on "6.
Secure Contexts for Powerful Features."

Best,
--Wendy