Re: Early morning thoughts on referrers.

I'm not sure that introducing additional complexity into the referrer
policy spec is worthwhile. I see the referrer policy as working around some
short-comings for websites moving to https, but I don't think that
referrers in general are such a great feature that we should make it more
compelling to use.

best
-jochen