[webappsec] Rechartering: CSP Level 3

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 16:02:46 -0800
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Rechartering Thread 4: CSP Level 3

Based on our survey results and discussion at TPAC, there is strong
consensus for continuing work on Content-Security Policy.

As a chair, I presume that Mike West and Dan Veditz wish to continue as editors.

Please reply to this thread if you would like to or express an
interest in serving as a co-editor, have input documents to
contribute, or wish to express an objection to this consensus.

Thank you,

Brad Hill