Re: Referrer Policy: Same-origin URIs

Well, theoretically, yes. In practice, usability sometimes trumps that
due to user demand. "Anyone with a link" is a sharing model used by
quite a few services, since the alternative (forcing all participants
of a chat or all collaborators on a document) to register with a
particular website, log in, and have explicit ACLs created... well,
often isn't all that great.

/mz