Re: Bug tracking

My understanding was that we used the Tracker only for "action items"
that come out of meetings: E.g., bringing a certain topic to the list of so.

For spec text, I prefer using GitHub (as an editor of the SRI spec). I
tried to make sure the issue numbers in the spec match the numbers on
GitHub for those I touched recently - also explicitly saying this in the
issue.

I don't know how the "file a bug/participate" link would work.

Anne: Is this something we could get with the spec frameworks currently
in use (e.g. ReSpec)?