Re: Avoiding syncronous manifest requests in EPR

I like it potentially as an option, but not as the default config.  It
punts more work over to the web dev to make sure that not only do they
include the header everywhere, but they include a (secure) script on all
their content.  And really, there are only a few reasonable actions in the
event that policy needs to be enforced (block, redirect, allow w/o auth)
and the browser itself can easily implement these.

I've seen reflected XSS via path, but it is by far the exception.  I don't
think we need to claim that EPR would mitigate all potential reflected XSS
bugs.  It's also not hard to imagine further defining NO DATA to inhibit
XSS via path while still allowing most valid requests.

Dave