Re: [CSP] Implementer differences: window.open

I'll have to look into Chrome's behavior here. If we inherit the origin
(and I guess we have to in order to enable `document.write`ing into the new
document), we should inherit the CSP as well.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)