From: Marcos Caceres [mailto:w3c@marcosc.com]
Sent: lundi 26 mai 2014 19:56
To: Mike West
Cc: public-web-security@w3.org; public-webappsec@w3.org; Arthur Barstow; Kenneth R Christiansen; Anssi Kostiainen; Mounir Lamouri
Subject: Re: Request for security review of W3C Manifest spec

On May 26, 2014 at 1:48:08 PM, Mike West (mkwst@google.com) wrote:
> +public-webappsec
>
> Looping in the Web Application Security WG, who might also be
> interested in having a look.

Appreciate it... and at the risk of making a mess of the review: we have a "CSP member" auxiliary spec, which is a V2 feature which is why it's not included in the main spec.

That spec is also more or less done, so we would really appreciate a review of that one too :) http://w3c.github.io/manifest-csp/

Many thanks!

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus