Re: [webappsec] FW: Dan Veditz appointed co-chair of Web Application Security Working Group

I, for one, welcome our new Mozillan overlord. Congrats, Dan, and thank
you, Eric. :)

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)