Re: [MIX]: "Assumed"/"Proven" Terminology.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:35:02 +0200
To: Zack Weinberg <zackw@cmu.edu>
Cc: noloader@gmail.com, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 8:57 PM, Zack Weinberg <zackw@cmu.edu> wrote:

> I am happy with the new wording. The only further change I might
> suggest is to give an example for "weakly TLS-protected"; especially
> because that term's defined by reference to another spec, it needs
> additional in-clueing.

Thanks Zack, that sounds reasonable to me:
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/aeeff02ca567ee1bc792dd89b45f67204c0c983d

WDYT?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)