Re: Discuss SVG and CSP for the June 5 SVG teleconference

On Jun 5, 2014, at 10:49 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:
>> I already added some basic content. This content is far from being complete and I’ll add more information within the next days. Feedback is very welcome.
>
> What did you do with my feedback from public-fx and at various
> meetings? I recall spelling a bunch of things out. Looking at that
> wiki page I don't see much progress since last time. Why would this
> time work better?

Thanks for your feedback. This is a pure current status report and not complete at all. Feel free to edit the wiki page. This is one reason we put it on the W3C space and not limited it to SVG members. I’ll add more content in the next days if you don’t beat me on that :).

Greetings,
Dirk