Re: CSP: Block redirects by default?

May need some additional clarification, does anything change if
"unsafe-redirect" IS NOT used? Or "unsafe-redirect" is basically the
1.0 default for all sources?

As of 1.0, it seemed like you needed to whitelist any source along the
redirect chain. That seemed acceptable to me. At GitHub, we've taken
steps to reduce redirects just to simply the CSP policy. We may still
have some same origin redirects for img-src. Would those be okay?