Re: [MIX]: Expand scope beyond TLS/non-TLS (Re: "Mixed Content" draft up for review.)

https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/d635094f4e6f6a27fd565f63c9570858de27172b
is a first pass at making this change. The draft at
http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/ has been updated
accordingly; it's probably easier to read there. :)

WDYT?

+Zach to join threads.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)