Re: [MIX] localhost should not be trusted

I agree, this was a mistake. The intent was to outline a set of origins
that should be considered 'secure' in general, with the thought in the back
of my head that web-facing access to these origins would be limited in
other ways. The text ended up muddled and confusing, however, and failed
completely to make the point I wanted.

I've responded to a similar point Brian Smith made in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Jun/0052.html, and
I expect to have an updated draft soonish that clarifies the intent around
non-public origins.

Thanks, Zach!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)