Re: [CSP] enforcement on non text-html resources

That's more or less what I suggested on the bug.

I'm now reconsidering. I don't particularly like the idea that authors
could block direct navigation to an image by sending `img-src 'none'` along
with all image resources.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)